You might think that two more-or-less systemwide promotions would be enough for even the most aggressive (or desperate) hotel marketers.
But yesterday, IHG announced yet another network-wide offer for summer stays.
Between June 1 and July 31, members of InterContinental Hotel Group’s Priority Club Rewards program can earn double points or double miles for the second and subsequent stays at InterContinental, Hotel Indigo, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, and Holiday Inn Express hotels, and for every stay at Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites hotels.
Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
Double points or miles constitute a bonus, to be sure, but not a very compelling one.
And restricting that modest bonus to those making multiple stays further dilutes the promotion’s value.
Among the current crop of hotel offers, there are more generous bonuses on offer from Best Western, Carlson, Choice, Marriott, and Starwood.
Heck, there are more generous bonuses on offer from IHG.
Other Posts of Interest
- Best Western Offers a $50 Gift Card for Three Stays (6/9/13)
- Hilton’s 2nd Quarter Bonus: 1,000 or 2,000 Points Per Night (6/30/13)
- Get Gift Cards for Holiday Inn Resorts Stays (6/30/13)
- Earn Triple Miles for Hilton Stays in Vegas (6/30/13)
- Starwood’s New Promotion: Double Points (7/31/13)
- Earn 8,000 Points After 2 Choice Stays (7/31/13)
- Marriott’s Popular MegaBonus Returns, Renamed (9/2/13)
Stay in Touch