It’s been some time since Wyndham’s last systemwide promotion. This one wasn’t worth waiting for.
Between June 21 and September 20, members of the Wyndham Rewards program can earn double points for the second and subsequent stays, for up to four stays (the second through fifth stays).
Registration is required, by September 13.
Deal or No Deal
Double points is a modest bonus. And restricting that bonus to the second and subsequent stays makes it inaccessible to many leisure travelers.
So the marketing calculation would seem to be: Let’s offer as little as possible, to as few people as possible. That’s not likely to move the needle.
The best that can be said for this offer is that the qualification period, three months, is generous.
For those not committed to Wyndham, there are more generous and readily accessible hotel bonuses on offer for summer stays, including a free night from Marriott after two stays by September 2.
Other Posts of Interest
- Spring 2013 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Hilton’s 2nd Quarter Bonus: 1,000 or 2,000 Points Per Night (6/30/13)
- Get Gift Cards for Holiday Inn Resorts Stays (6/30/13)
- Earn Triple Miles for Hilton Stays in Vegas (6/30/13)
- Starwood’s New Promotion: Double Points (7/31/13)
- 10,000 Bonus Points for Two-Night Carlson Stays (7/31/13)
- Yet Another Summer Stay Offer from IHG Hotels: Double Points, Miles (7/31/13)
- Earn 8,000 Points After 2 Choice Stays (8/31/13)
- Marriott’s Popular MegaBonus Returns, Renamed (9/2/13)
Stay in Touch