You’d be forgiven for thinking that Wyndham’s 2nd-quarter promotion was designed to fill the company’s hotel rooms with teenage boys.
Alongside a splashy image of the Incredible Hulk, Captain America, and a handful of other dashing superheroes, there’s this:
Stay at any of our 6,500+ participating hotels by July 8, 2012, and we’ll treat you and a guest to a NIGHT AT THE MOVIES, plus we’ll send you a limited edition collectible AVENGERS comic book.
Movie tickets and comic books? Ahem.
Those who keep reading, however, will be rewarded with details of a parallel offer that speaks more to the needs of frequent travelers than to the fantasies of adolescents.
Between March 29 and July 8, Wyndham Rewards members can earn double Rewards points or double airline miles for each of up to four qualifying stays at Baymont Inn &amp; Suites, Days Inn, Howard Johnson, Knights Inn, Microtel Inn &amp; Suites, Ramada, Super 8, Travelodge, Wingate, and Wyndham hotels.
Stays must be booked on one of the following websites: wyndhamrewards.com, daysinn.com, ramada.com, wyndham.com, wingatehotels.com, hawthorn.com, super8.com, baymontinns.com, microtelinn.com, hojo.com, travelodge.com, knightsinn.com, dreamintl.com, or nighthotelny.com.
Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
As bonuses go, double points or miles are respectable if unspectacular incentives. Hilton and InterContinental are offering the same.
Best Western and Marriott are offering free nights, after three and two stays respectively.
There are various configurations of bonus points on offer from Choice and Hyatt.
And so on.
So before committing, peruse our roundup of spring hotel promotions to determine which best meets your needs.
Unless, that is, you’re a die-hard fan of the Avengers. In which case, Wyndham is the clear choice.
Other Posts of Interest
- Earn More Club Carlson Points at Alamo, Enterprise, National
- When Should Hotels Announce Upcoming Promotions?
- Spring 2012 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Hilton’s 2nd Quarter Bonus Is Double Points or Double Miles
- From Choice Hotels: 8,000 Points After Two Stays
- Best Western Offers 1 Free Night After 3 Paid Stays
- Marriott’s Winter MegaBonus Is 1 Free Night After 2 Stays
- Priority Club’s Winter Promotion: Double Points or Miles
- Marriott’s New MegaMile Offer: 2,000 Miles Per Stay
- Starwood’s 1st Quarter Promo Is Double, Triple Points
- Hyatt Will Cut Ties With 4 Airline Programs on March 15
- Marriott Award Prices Will Change on March 15
- Starwood Award Prices Will Change on March 1
- New InterContinental Earning Rate Takes Effect Today
- Buy Back Elite Status from Marriott
- Starwood Will Upgrade Elite Benefits
- Priority Club Award Prices Will Increase
- From Hyatt: Gold Passport Points for Dining, Spa Services
- Redeem Marriott Points for Flights, Car Rentals
- Hyatt Adds Elite Perks, Changes Award Prices
- Book Priority Club Hotels for Just 5,000 Points With PointBreaks
- Your Choice: Airline Miles or Hotel Points?
Stay in Touch