Enter JetBlue’s &quot;One Thing That’s Green&quot; sweepstakes by April 30 for a chance to win the grand prize: one pair of JetBlue tickets every month for a year, plus a monthly $500 gift certificate.
The runner-up prizes are pretty good, too. Five sets of kitchen appliiances (an Amana refrigerator and dishwasher, plus a $500 gift card), and five vacations for two at The Boulders Resort in Scottsdale, including air, hotel, and golf.
To participate, fill in your contact information and choose one thing that will contribute toward a cleaner environment (&quot;return my plastic bags to participating retailers,&quot; for example). Click the &quot;Pledge&quot; button. You’ll then be presented with a sweepstakes entry form. Complete it and press &quot;Enter.&quot; Done!
Time required to enter: less than 60 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate Retail Value (&quot;ARV&quot;) of the grand prize: $34,800.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
Want to get away for free? Check out our picks of the best current travel rewards sweepstakes.
Other Posts of Interest
- The Best Travel Rewards Sweepstakes
- Win 100,000 Virgin America Frequent Flyer Points
- Win 100,000 Choice Hotel Points Plus $2,000
- Win a Trip for 4 to the Summer 2012 Olympics in London
- Win Up to 1 Million Southwest Rapid Rewards Points
- Win a Spirit Quest Tour of Egypt
- Win 500,000 Priority Club Points, Plus a Cruise
- Win a 10-Day Trip for 4 to 4 European Cities
- Spring 2012 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Your Choice: Airline Miles or Hotel Points?
Stay in Touch