If you plan to fly to or from Washington, D.C., in the coming months, and you collect US Airways miles, this promotion merits a serious look.
Between July 7 and September 30, Dividend Miles members can earn double miles on all US Airways flights beginning or ending at Washington, D.C.’s Reagan National Airport (DCA). Flights connecting through DCA do not qualify for the bonus.
Flights must be booked by August 5.
Registration is not required.
Deal or No Deal
As we go to press, no other airlines are offering bonus miles on the targeted routes. So if their tickets are cost-competitive, the double miles make US Airways a &quot;buy.&quot;
Other Posts of Interest
- British Airways 100,000-Mile Credit Card Bonus Ends July 18
- US Airways Packages, Sells Airport Elite Perks
- Are Taxable Frequent Flyer Miles in Your Future?
- Where Do My Miles Go If American Goes Bankrupt?
- Which Airline Programs Are the Most (and Least) Generous?
Stay in Touch