Between November 1, 2012, and January 31, 2013, Dividend Miles members can earn up to 18,000 bonus miles when flying the US Airways Shuttlebetween Boston, New York, and Washington, D.C., as follows:
- 6,000 bonus miles after three Shuttle flights
- An additional 12,000 bonus miles after the second three Shuttle flights
All flights that include a US Airways Shuttle segment are eligible for the bonus, but the offer only applies to the Shuttle portion of the trip. Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
Shuttle flights normally earn 500 miles per segment, the minimum for shorter flights in US Airways’ Dividend Miles program. So three segments would earn 1,500 miles.
In that context, an extra 6,000 miles amounts to a hefty bonus. And the extra 12,000 miles for the subsequent three flights is bigger still.
Delta hasn’t responded with a bonus offer for its shuttle flights, so this is the best mileage promotion available on the targeted routes.
Other Posts of Interest
- True or False: United Is “#1 in Award Seat Availability”?
- Delta Ups Award Prices on the QT
- Are Taxable Frequent Flyer Miles in Your Future?
- Where Do My Miles Go If American Goes Bankrupt?
- Which Airline Programs Are the Most (and Least) Generous?
Stay in Touch