Between February 1 and February 28, Dividend Miles members will earn 1,000 bonus miles for every US Airways Shuttle flight between Boston and New York or New York and Washington, D.C.
The bonus applies to Shuttle flights whether they’re flown independently or as part of a longer itinerary.
Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
Shuttle flights normally earn 500 miles per segment, the minimum for shorter flights in US Airways’ Dividend Miles program. So with the bonus (but not counting any elite bonus), you’ll earn triple miles during the promotion period.
Delta hasn’t responded with a bonus offer for its shuttle flights, so this is the best mileage promotion available on the targeted routes.
Other Posts of Interest
- Who Would Rule a Merged American-US Airways?
- Air Travel Is Improving, Right?
- Only in Australia: Elite Miles for Free Flights
- Do Travel Loyalty Programs Still Matter?
- Which Airline Programs Are the Most (and Least) Generous?
Stay in Touch