Blurry vision and a frequent-flyer mileage deficit?
Two problems, one solution.
Members of US Airways’ Dividend Miles program can earn 1,000 bonus miles for completing a Lasik vision exam, and another 24,000 bonus miles after completing Lasik treatment at a LasikPlus Center.
The offer is not valid in New York, Virginia, or Texas.
There’s no published end date to the offer, so it could be terminated at any time.
Deal or No Deal
No sane person undergoes surgery just to earn frequent flyer miles. (Right?)
However, if you are in the market for Lasik already, this offer is certainly a reason to consider LasikPlus among other possible service providers.
If you do choose LasikPlus, be sure to get confirmation in writing that your procedure will qualify for the miles.
Reader Reality Check
What’s the oddest thing you’ve ever done to earn miles?
Other Posts of Interest
- And the Award for Best Award-Seat Availability Goes to …
- Southwest – Not the Low-Fare Leader You Thought
- Delta Slammed for Scarce Award Availability. Again
- American-US Air Merger: the Winners and the Losers
- The Best Time to Redeem Your Frequent Flyer Points? Now!
- Do Travel Loyalty Programs Still Matter?
Stay in Touch