Through September 2, TrueBlue members can earn triple points for JetBlue flights between San Francisco and either Austin or Ft. Lauderdale.
(TrueBlue members normally earn three points per $1 spent on JetBlue flights, plus an additional three points per $1 if the flights are booked on JetBlue’s website. The bonus multiplier only applies to the base three points, not the booking bonus. So including the bonus, program members who book on jetblue.com will earn 12 points per $1 spent rather than six points.)
There’s no limit to the number of times the bonus may be earned.
Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
For most JetBlue customers, who would normally book on the airline’s website, the bonus amounts to double rather than triple points.
Still, it’s the only bonus currently on offer for flights on the targeted routes, so it does give JetBlue a competitive edge in the points department.
Other Posts of Interest
- Southwest – Not the Low-Fare Leader You Thought
- Delta Slammed for Scarce Award Availability. Again
- American-US Air Merger: the Winners and the Losers
- The Best Time to Redeem Your Frequent Flyer Points? Now!
- Do Travel Loyalty Programs Still Matter?
Stay in Touch