The only thing better than earning more miles or points? Redeeming fewer miles or points for award travel, of course!
Between October 21 and December 20, Starwood Preferred Guest members can book award stays at 21 U.S. and Canadian resort hotels for 30 to 50 percent fewer points, as follows:
30 Percent Discount
- Sheraton Steamboat Resort, Steamboat Springs
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort, Chandler Arizona
- St. Regis Deer Valley, Park City
- Westin Kierland Resort, Scottsdale
- Westin La Cantera, San Antonio
- Westin Savannah Harbor
- Westin Whistler, British Columbia
40 Percent Discount
- W Retreat & Spa – Vieques
- Westin Trillium House, Ontario
- Westin St. John Resort
- Westin Mission Hills Resort, Rancho Mirage
- Westin Grand Cayman
- Westin Resort Aruba
- Sheraton Nassau Bahamas
50 Percent Discount
- St. Regis Aspen
- St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico
- St. Regis Bal Harbor Resort, Miami Beach
- St. Regis Monarch Beach, Dana Point
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale
- W South Beach
- Westin Diplomat
Initially, the full award price will be deducted from members’ accounts; the discounted amount will then be bonused back into their accounts after the award stay is completed.
To receive the discounted rate, you must register by November 20.
Deal or No Deal
Because these are high-end resort properties, the normal award-night prices can be as high as 30,000 points. So this offer isn’t for Preferred Guest members with modest account balances.
If you do have the points and a yen for a luxe stay at a significantly discounted rate, this promotion delivers.
Other Posts of Interest
- Fall 2012 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Starwood’s Fall Promotion Is Double, Triple Points
- Marriott’s New MegaBonus Promotion Begins September 15
- Best Western Offers Double, Triple Points for Fall Stays
- Choice Hotels Offers 8,000 Points After Two Stays
- Earn Up to 65,000 Bonus Points for Hyatt Stays
- Wyndham Stays Earn Quadruple Points or Airline Miles
Stay in Touch