If you’re not already a member of Southwest’s Rapid Rewards program and there’s even a remote possibility of a Southwest flight in your future, take advantage of this 750-point sign-up offer.
Earning the 750 bonus points is a three-step process:
- First, earn 250 bonus points for enrolling in the program.
- Next, earn an additional 250 bonus points for agreeing to receive the Rapid Rewards email report.
- Earn another 250 bonus points for agreeing to receive Rapid Rewards email updates.
You must remain subscribed to the two email communiques for at least three months to receive the associated bonuses.
There’s no published end date to this offer, so it could be terminated at any time.
Deal or No Deal
While the bonus is a modest one, it’s still a no-brainer for anyone planning to enroll in the Rapid Rewards program.
Other Posts of Interest
- Who’s in Favor of a US Airways-American Merger?
- Is the Credit Card Rewards Bubble Set to Burst?
- Flights to Hong Kong for 4 Frequent Flyer Miles? C’mon!
- Are Taxable Frequent Flyer Miles in Your Future?
- Which Airline Programs Are the Most (and Least) Generous?
Stay in Touch