Standout rental-car promotions are few and far between.
This is one.
Between August 22, 2011, and January 31, 2012, members of National Car Rental’s Emerald Club will receive a free rental day after every two rentals of Midsize or larger cars for two or more days.
Free rental days may be redeemed through June 24, 2012.
Registration is required, and only rentals completed after registering will count toward free rentals.
Deal or No Deal
This is a promotion that does everything right.
- The qualification hurdle — two rentals of two or more days — is reasonable and achievable.
- The promotion is in effect for five and a half months, giving program members plenty of time qualify.
- There’s more than adequate time to use any free rental days earned.
Emerald Club, incidentally, was our pick as the Best Car Rental Loyalty Program in Smarter Travel’s 2011 Editors’ Choice Awards.
Reader Reality Check
Do you generally pay attention to rental-car promotions?
How about this one?
Other Posts of Interest
- Earn Up to 10,000 British Airways Miles for Avis Rentals
- Get 500 Bonus Points, Free Gold Status From Hertz
Stay in Touch