There’s been plenty of buzz about this offer in the run-up to its start. For good reason.
Club Carlson, the loyalty program for the Regent, Radisson, Radisson Blu, Radisson Edwardian, Park Plaza, Country Inns &amp; Suites, and Park Inn hotels, wants to raise its profile. And to do so, it’s offering generous bonuses for stays at three of its brands.
The promotion has three separate but combinable parts:
After registering and watching a promotional video, Club Carlson members will earn 50,000 bonus points after an eligible stay at a Radisson or Radisson Blu hotel between May 15 and July 15.
Limited to the first 100,000 registrants.
After registering and watching a promotional video, Club Carlson members will earn 44,000 bonus points after an eligible stay at a Country Inns &amp; Suites hotel between May 15 and July 15.
Limited to the first 35,000 registrants.
After registering and watching a promotional video, Club Carlson members will earn 44,000 bonus points after an eligible stay at a Park Inn hotel beginning May 22. The end date has yet to be published, but it’s likely to be either July 15 or July 22.
Limited to the first 20,000 registrants. (Registration begins on May 22.)
The offers are combinable, so there’s the possibility of earning 138,000 bonus points by making a qualifying stay with each of the three featured hotel brands.
Book the stays on the hotel’s own websites to earn an extra 1,000 points per booking.
Deal or No Deal
Each of the three offers presents the chance to earn enough points for a free night after a one-night stay. ‘Nuf said.
If there’s even a remote chance you’ll be able to participate, take a moment to register for the Radisson and Country Inns offers now, before the limits are reached, and for the Park Inn offer after May 22.
Reader Reality Check
Are you a partisan of any of the Club Carlson hotel brands? If not, might this promotion make a difference?
Other Posts of Interest
- More Free Nights for Marriott Credit Card Holders
- Membership Rewards to Lose Another Transfer Partner
- Starwood’s New Promotion Features Date, Award Choices
- Earn Up to 5X Airline Miles for Summer Hyatt Stays
- Fast Track to Elite Perks with La Quinta Hotels
- Get a $50 Rebate for Weekday InterContinental Stays
- Get Hyatt Elite Perks with a Visa Signature Card
- Hotel Points Transfers Net a 25% British Airways Bonus
- Changes Ahead for Hilton Award Prices
- From Best Western, a $50 Gift Card and Bonus Points
- Wyndham Offers Double Points, Double Miles for Spring Stays
- New PointBreaks Hotels Available for Only 5,000 Priority Club Points
- Earn More Club Carlson Points at Alamo, Enterprise, National
- When Should Hotels Announce Upcoming Promotions?
- Spring 2012 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Hilton’s 2nd Quarter Bonus Is Double Points or Double Miles
- From Choice Hotels: 8,000 Points After Two Stays
- Marriott’s Winter MegaBonus Is 1 Free Night After 2 Stays
- Priority Club’s Winter Promotion: Double Points or Miles
- Marriott’s New MegaMile Offer: 2,000 Miles Per Stay
- Starwood’s 1st Quarter Promo Is Double, Triple Points
- Hyatt Will Cut Ties With 4 Airline Programs on March 15
- Marriott Award Prices Will Change on March 15
- Starwood Award Prices Will Change on March 1
- New InterContinental Earning Rate Takes Effect Today
- Buy Back Elite Status from Marriott
- Starwood Will Upgrade Elite Benefits
- Priority Club Award Prices Will Increase
- From Hyatt: Gold Passport Points for Dining, Spa Services
- Redeem Marriott Points for Flights, Car Rentals
- Hyatt Adds Elite Perks, Changes Award Prices
- Your Choice: Airline Miles or Hotel Points?
Stay in Touch