Between January 23 and April 30, Priority Club members can earn double points or double airline miles for the second and subsequent stays at InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Express by Holiday Inn, and Holiday Inn Club Vacations hotels. Members earn double points or miles for every stay, including the first, at Staybridge Suites or Candlewood Suites hotels.
There’s no limit to the number of times the bonus may be earned during the promotion period.
Advance registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
This is a modestly rewarding offer, on par with modest offers from other major hotel chains.
If you’re a Priority Club loyalist, the bonus is probably enough to keep you from straying. If you’re program-agnostic, the bonus should put InterContinental hotels on the list of contenders for your winter hotel stays.
Bear in mind that the bonus doesn’t kick in until the second stay at most Priority Club hotels, so the offer is moot if you won’t be making at least two stays by April 30.
Other Posts of Interest
- Winter Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Priority Club Award Prices Will Increase
- Marriott’s New MegaMile Offer: 2,000 Miles Per Stay
- Hilton’s First-Quarter Bonus Targets Weekend Stays
- Starwood’s 1st Quarter Promo Is Double, Triple Points
- Choice Hotels Doubles the Points for Winter Stays
- Carlson Offers a Bonus for Award Stays
- From Hyatt: Gold Passport Points for Dining, Spa Services
- Redeem Marriott Points for Flights, Car Rentals
- Earn A Free Night After Five Hilton Resort Nights
- From Wyndham: a Free Night After Two Stays
- Hyatt Adds Elite Perks, Changes Award Prices
- Get Texts to Get 500 Priority Club Bonus Points
- Book InterCon Stays by Smartphone to Earn a Priority Club Bonus
- Book Priority Club Hotels for Just 5,000 Points With PointBreaks
- Hilton Points Go Further With Point Stretcher Awards
- Your Choice: Airline Miles or Hotel Points?
Stay in Touch