Registration is now open for Hyatt’s upcoming bonus promotion, grandly dubbed “More Possibilities.”
Between March 1 and May 31, Hyatt Gold Passport members can earn 3,000 bonus points after every three nights, up to a maximum of 45,000 bonus points after 45 nights.
There’s an additional 20 percent bonus for Hyatt Visa cardholders, bringing to 3,600 the number of bonus points earned after every three nights.
Registration is required, and must be completed by April 30.
Deal or No Deal
This is one of the weakest Hyatt offers in recent memory.
Perhaps more importantly, it’s one of the weakest of the current hotel promotions.
Unless you’re absolutely committed to Hyatt, you’re likely to get more bang for your promotional buck elsewhere.
Other Posts of Interest
- Winter 2013 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- From Red Lion: 5,000 Bonus Points Plus a Discount (2/28/12)
- Hilton Begins 2013 with Double Points, Miles (3/15/13)
- Carlson’s New Bonus Is Among the Best for Winter Stays (3/15/13)
- Starwood’s Upcoming Bonus: Up to 18,000 Points (4/15/13)
Stay in Touch