Members of Southwest’s Rapid Rewards program may now earn points when renting from National Car Rental.
The standard earning rate is 600 Rapid Rewards points per National rental.
Rapid Rewards members may also earn points when renting from Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Hertz, and Thrifty.
Through November 15, program members will earn 1,800 points and save up to 25 percent on qualifying rentals of three days or more. To earn the bonus points and receive the discount, rentals must be booked using Contract ID 5030346.
Other Posts of Interest
- Who’s in Favor of a US Airways-American Merger?
- Is the Credit Card Rewards Bubble Set to Burst?
- Flights to Hong Kong for 4 Frequent Flyer Miles? C’mon!
- Are Taxable Frequent Flyer Miles in Your Future?
- Which Airline Programs Are the Most (and Least) Generous?
Stay in Touch