Sometimes, it takes more than one promotion to make a compelling value proposition.
Through December 31, members of Virgin America’s Elevate program can earn 500 bonus points per stay at Waldorf Astoria hotels.
Bonus-eligible stays must be booked through a Hilton website or through Hilton’s reservations center. Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
The normal earning rate for Waldorf Astoria stays is 10 HHonors points plus either 500 airline miles (points and fixed miles) or 10 HHonors points plus one airline mile per $1 spent (points and variable miles).
So in the fixed miles scenario, the 500 bonus points amounts to earning double points.
As bonuses go, that’s at the ho-hum end of the scale.
Upping the value quotient of this offer is its combinability with Hilton’s own corporate promotion: 1,000 bonus HHonors points for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday night stays.
Neither offer is a game-changer by itself.
However, if you’re in a position to combine the two bonuses, a Waldorf Astoria stay could be extra-rewarding.
Other Posts of Interest
- Fall 2012 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Starwood’s Fall Promotion Is Double, Triple Points
- Marriott’s New MegaBonus Promotion Begins September 15
- Best Western Offers Double, Triple Points for Fall Stays
- Choice Hotels Offers 8,000 Points After Two Stays
- Earn Up to 65,000 Bonus Points for Hyatt Stays
- Wyndham Stays Earn Quadruple Points or Airline Miles
Stay in Touch