Through July 31, Dividend Miles members will earn a 50-percent bonus when earning miles for hotel stays and car rentals with program partners. (Hotel-point conversions do not qualify for the bonus.)
Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
Dividend Miles members normally earn 50 miles a day for most car rentals, and 250 or 500 miles per stay at most hotel chains. Those are modest numbers, somewhat improved by the 50 percent bonus.
The bonus isn’t enough to justify switching from earning hotel or car-rental points to earning US Airways miles. But if airline miles are a priority, this offer delivers more of them.
Other Posts of Interest
- And the Award for Best Award-Seat Availability Goes to …
- Southwest – Not the Low-Fare Leader You Thought
- Delta Slammed for Scarce Award Availability. Again
- American-US Air Merger: the Winners and the Losers
- The Best Time to Redeem Your Frequent Flyer Points? Now!
- Do Travel Loyalty Programs Still Matter?
Stay in Touch