If you’re in the market for a new Mercedes, your elite status with United could save you money and earn you 25,000 MileagePlus bonus miles.
Under a new United-Mercedes marketing relationship, MileagePlus members with Premier status can save up to $5,000 when purchasing or leasing a new 2013 or 2014 Mercedes, and, through September 3, earn 25,000 bonus miles when buying CLS-Class and E-Class vehicles.
To view inventory and prices, visit the united.com/Mercedes webpage. If you decide to proceed with a purchase, you’ll receive a savings certificate to present to your local dealer after confirming your Premier status.
Reader Reality Check
Mercedes SLK, anyone?
Other Posts of Interest
- And the Award for Best Award-Seat Availability Goes to …
- Southwest – Not the Low-Fare Leader You Thought
- Delta Slammed for Scarce Award Availability. Again
- American-US Air Merger: the Winners and the Losers
- The Best Time to Redeem Your Frequent Flyer Points? Now!
- Do Travel Loyalty Programs Still Matter?
Stay in Touch