As usual with Marriott’s recurring MegaBonus promotions, there’s a generic offer and several variations personalized for Rewards members with different profiles. You won’t know which offer you’re in line for until you sign in to the Marriott website.
The generic MegaBonus offer: Earn one free night at a Category 1 – 4 hotel after the second paid stay between February 1 and April 30, up to three free nights after six stays. Registration is required, by March 15.
Historically, Marriott has allowed members to change from a targeted offer to the generic offer, on a request basis. So if you receive an alternative offer and would prefer the generic bonus, contact Marriott’s customer service and ask to be switched.
For those more interested in airline miles than free nights, there’s also a MegaMiles promotion in effect during the same period: double miles for the second and subsequent stays.
Deal or No Deal
Marriott’s MegaBonus has been a perennial favorite and this iteration is no exception.
A free night after two stays within three months. What’s not to like?
The MegaMiles offer, on the other hand, is one of the weakest of this winter’s hotel promotions.
Other Posts of Interest
- Winter 2012/2013 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Earn Up to 8,000 Bonus Points at Best Western Hotels (1/31/13)
- Wyndham’s Winter Promotion Is 1,000 Bonus Points Per Stay (2/7/2013)
- Choice Hotels’ Winter Promotion Is Triple Points (2/20/13)
- From Red Lion: 5,000 Bonus Points Plus a Discount (2/28/12)
- Starwood’s Upcoming Bonus: Up to 18,000 Points (4/15/13)
Stay in Touch