What’s better than an award flight to Hawaii? How ’bout an award flight to Hawaii for fewer frequent flyer miles.
Through March 13, American AAdvantage members can book economy-class award flights between the U.S or Canada and Hawaii for 15,000 miles each way.
The discount applies only to flights marketed and operated by American.
Deal or No Deal
Hawaii awards during the off-peak period (January 12 – March 13) are normally priced at 17,500 miles each way, so the savings is 2,500 miles one way or 5,000 miles roundtrip.
It’s a pretty narrow window of opportunity, to be sure. But it is Hawaii, and the price is right.
And the fact that seats are being discounted typically indicates that award seats are readily available.
Other Posts of Interest
- American-US Air Merger: the Winners and the Losers
- Air Travel Is Improving, Right?
- Only in Australia: Elite Miles for Free Flights
- Do Travel Loyalty Programs Still Matter?
- Which Airline Programs Are the Most (and Least) Generous?
Stay in Touch