Sometimes, two decent offers combined add up to a great deal.
InterContinental’s Vacation Pay promotion is a case in point.
Through September 3, travelers can earn a $75 prepaid MasterCard for stays of two consecutive weekend nights (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) at InterContinental, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, and Candlewood Suites hotels.
There’s a limit of four prepaid MasterCards, after four qualifying two-night stays, per household.
Registration is required, as are the following further steps:
- Print a copy of the registration form.
- After the qualifying stay, download the rebate form.
- Mail the completed rebate form, registration form, and hotel bill to IHG.
The prepaid MasterCard will be sent out within six to eight weeks.
The MasterCard may be used wherever MasterCard debit cards are accepted. After the first six months, a $3 monthly &quot;maintenance fee&quot; will be assessed against the remaining value of the card.
Deal or No Deal
While prepaid cards are never as valuable as cash or a simple rebate, getting $75 back after a weekend stay still rates as a compelling proposition.
Making it a better deal still, this offer can be combined with the Priority Club 1,000-point-per-night promotion, also in effect through September 3.
In fact, combining the two offers makes a weekend stay at one of the InterContinental brands among the best of the summer hotel deals.
Other Posts of Interest
- Summer 2012 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Starwood Resorts Offer 2nd Night Discount
- Marriott’s Summer Promotion: 1 Free Night After 2 Stays
- New Starwood Elite Perk Is Speedy Airport Security Clearance
- New from Priority Club: Digital Rewards
- Choice Hotels Offers Bonus for Summer Stays
- Register Now for Big Club Carlson Hotel Bonuses
- New PointBreaks Hotels Available for 5,000 Priority Club Points
- Priority Club’s Summer Promotion Is 1,000 Bonus Points Per Night
- Club Carlson Announces 2012 Award Changes
- More Free Nights for Marriott Credit Card Holders
- Membership Rewards to Lose Another Transfer Partner
- Starwood’s New Promotion Features Date, Award Choices
- Earn Up to 5X Airline Miles for Summer Hyatt Stays
- Fast Track to Elite Perks with La Quinta Hotels
- Get a $50 Rebate for Weekday InterContinental Stays
- Get Hyatt Elite Perks with a Visa Signature Card
- Changes Ahead for Hilton Award Prices
- From Best Western, a $50 Gift Card and Bonus Points
- Wyndham Offers Double Points, Double Miles for Spring Stays
- Earn More Club Carlson Points at Alamo, Enterprise, National
- When Should Hotels Announce Upcoming Promotions?
- Hyatt Will Cut Ties With 4 Airline Programs on March 15
- Marriott Award Prices Will Change on March 15
- Starwood Award Prices Will Change on March 1
- New InterContinental Earning Rate Takes Effect Today
- Buy Back Elite Status from Marriott
- Starwood Will Upgrade Elite Benefits
- Priority Club Award Prices Will Increase
- From Hyatt: Gold Passport Points for Dining, Spa Services
- Redeem Marriott Points for Flights, Car Rentals
- Hyatt Adds Elite Perks, Changes Award Prices
- Your Choice: Airline Miles or Hotel Points?
Stay in Touch