Hilton’s &quot;Fast Ways to Free Stays&quot; is the last of the major fall hotel promotions to be announced. It was worth waiting for.
Between October 1 and December 31, Hilton HHonors members may choose between the following two bonuses for stays at participating Hilton, Conrad, Doubletree, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations Club, Homewood Suites, and Waldorf Astoria hotels:
- Double points for all qualifying stays
- A free night certificate after four stays or 10 nights
Free night certificates may be redeemed for stays at any Hilton family hotel.
There’s no limit to the number of bonus points or free nights that may be earned through the promotion.
Program members must register in advance for one or the other offer, and may not switch once the choice has been made.
There are around 250 non-participating hotels. Most are in the U.S., so be sure to check in advance.
Deal or No Deal
Hilton isn’t the only hotel group offering a free night for fall stays. Carlson is offering a free night after a single two-night stay at Country Inns &amp; Suites. And Marriott is offering a free night after two or more stays.
But the Carlson and Marriott promotions both include significant constraints and restrictions on earning and redeeming the free nights, while the Hilton free nights are relatively restriction-free.
That makes Hilton’s free-night offer a solid value, especially for travelers who will be logging multiple one-night stays at lower-priced properties.
For those who won’t qualify for a free night, the double points on offer aren’t particularly compelling given the availability of equivalent or superior bonuses from other hotel chains.
Reader Reality Check
Which of the fall hotel promotions do you plan to take advantage of?
Other Posts of Interest
- Fall Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Carlson’s Free-Night Promotion Could Cost You
- This Fall, Earn 2,000 US Air Miles for Marriott Stays
- Earn Up to 80,000 Priority Club Bonus Points for Fall Stays
- Hyatt’s Possibilities Promo: 5,000 Bonus Points After Every Three Nights
- Another Marriott Option: Up to 30,000 Miles for Fall Stays
- Up to Triple Points for Best Western Stays
- Starwood Offers Double, Triple Points for Fall Stays
- Choice Hotels Offers Quadruple Points for Fall Stays
- Marriott’s New MegaBonus: One Free Night After Two Stays
- Hyatt Adds Elite Perks, Changes Award Prices
- Get Texts to Get 500 Priority Club Bonus Points
- Book InterCon Stays by Smartphone to Earn a Priority Club Bonus
- Book Priority Club Hotels for Just 5,000 Points With PointBreaks
- Hilton Points Go Further With Point Stretcher Awards
- Your Choice: Airline Miles or Hotel Points?
Stay in Touch