Hilton’s newly launched Any Weekend, Anywhere promotion features discounts and bonus credits for weekend stays through the end of next year.
Depending on the region, Hilton customers can receive discounts ranging between 15 and 40 percent for weekend stays, as follows:
- Americas – 15 percent discount for bookings completed by January 31, 2013, for stays between December 13, 2012, and December 31, 2013.
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa – 20 to 40 percent discount for bookings completed by January 31, 2013, for stays between November 22, 2012, and December 31, 2013.
- Asia Pacific, Australia, and China – 20 to 25 percent discount for bookings completed by February 14, 2013, for stays between November 24, 2012, and December 31, 2013.
Discounts are based on Best Available rate or Bed & Breakfast rate, require prepayment, and are non-refundable. In addition to the discounts, weekend stays of two or more nights will earn double stay credits that count toward earning elite status.
Deal or No Deal
The good: discounts ranging from 15 percent to 40 percent. And double Hilton HHonors stay credits.
The bad: bookings are non-refundable — you must prepay, and you forfeit the payment if you no-show. And the double credits only count toward elite status — there are no redeemable points on offer.
If, all things considered, the offer does work for you, it’s in effect for stays through December 31, 2013. That’s a long time, and a good thing.
Reader Reality Check
Hotel discounts and non-refundable rates increasingly go hand-in-hand. Have you found that the reward (cheap stay) outstrips the risk (forfeited payment)?
Other Posts of Interest
- Fall 2012 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Earn Up to 11,000 Bonus Points for Wyndham Stays(11/26/12)
- Earn Up to 65,000 Bonus Points for Hyatt Stays(11/30/12)
- From Country Inns, a Free Night After 2 Paid Nights (11/30/12)
Stay in Touch