Hard on the heels of InterContinental, Hilton has announced details of its third-quarter promotion.
The Priority Club bonus isn’t likely to have travelers scrambling to change their travel plans. Is Hilton’s any better?
Between July 1 and September 30, HHonors members can choose to earn either double points or double miles for stays at participating Hilton, Conrad, Doubletree, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations Club, Homewood Suites, and Waldorf Astoria hotels.
Registration for one or the other offer is required, and once registered you may not change your choice from points to miles, or vice versa.
If registering for double miles, you must select Points and Variable Miles or Points and Fixed Miles as your earning style; if registering for double points, you must select the HHonors Points earning style.
Deal or No Deal
Double points or miles isn’t a particularly compelling offer.
If you do take advantage of this promotion, be sure to carefully review the list of non-participating properties. It’s a disturbingly long one—almost 300 hotels—and includes many hotels that might well be on your list for summer stays.
Reader Reality Check
Is this a worthwhile offer, or a yawner?
Other Posts of Interest
- Visa Signature Cardholders Get Hilton Elite Perks
- InterContinental Adds More Priority Club Bonus Options for Summer Stays
- From Best Western: a Free Night or Bonus Miles for Summer Stays
- Marriott Offers a Free Night After Two Stays This Summer
- Earn a 3,000-Point Bonus for Best Western Stays This Summer
- Choice Hotels Offers 8,000 Points After Two Stays
- From Priority Club: Double Points, Miles for Spring, Summer Stays
- InterContinental Offers $75 Rebate for Weekend Stays
- Your Choice: Airline Miles or Hotel Points?
- Priority Club Launches Discounted Last Minute Reward Nights
Stay in Touch