For Hilton partisans who have been anticipating an announcement of the HHonors fourth-quarter promotion, the wait is over.
Unfortunately, the offer is only in effect for two of the quarter’s three months.
Between November 1 and December 31, Hilton HHonors members can earn 1,000 bonus points for every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday night at participating Hilton properties.
A significant number of hotels, most of which are in the U.S., are not participating in the promotion. Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
Whatever their earning preferences, HHonors members earn at least 10 points per $1 spent at most Hilton brands. So a $100 night nets 1,000 points, plus bonus points or airline miles.
In that case, this promotion’s 1,000 bonus points amounts to earning double base points. That’s a lackluster bonus, and it’s limited to stays on certain nights.
Other negatives: the promotion’s short duration, and the number of non-participating hotels.
f you’re a Hilton loyalist, this offer is better than no offer at all. But there are plenty of other fourth-quarter hotel promotions to choose from.
Other Posts of Interest
- Fall 2012 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Starwood’s Fall Promotion Is Double, Triple Points
- Marriott’s New MegaBonus Promotion Begins September 15
- Best Western Offers Double, Triple Points for Fall Stays
- Choice Hotels Offers 8,000 Points After Two Stays
- Earn Up to 65,000 Bonus Points for Hyatt Stays
- Wyndham Stays Earn Quadruple Points or Airline Miles
Stay in Touch