Club Carlson, the loyalty program for Regent, Radisson, Radisson Blu, Radisson Edwardian, Park Plaza, Country Inns & Suites, and Park Inn hotels, has launched some especially noteworthy promotions lately, most recently a 50,000-point bonus for Radisson stays that ended in July.
This new Radisson-focused offer maintains that momentum.
Between October 1 and December 31, Club Carlson members will earn a free night after one paid stay at any Radisson Blu or Radisson hotel in the U.S., Canada, or the Caribbean.
The free night may be used any time before December 31, 2013, at any Radisson or Radisson Blu hotel in the U.S., Canada, or the Caribbean.
The catch: The offer is limited to the first 50,000 people who register and book an eligible stay.
This offer may be combined with another Club Carlson promotion that awards bonus points for stays at Radisson and other Club Carlson brands.
Deal or No Deal
If the free night is earned for a one-night stay, this is truly a buy-one-get-one-free offer.
And aside from the 50,000-participant limit, the promotion is refreshingly free of onerous terms and conditions.
The worst feature of this offer is that it may only be earned once per member. If you foresee making a Radisson stay (or a stay that could be at a Radisson) before the end of the year, by all means register and book now, while you still can.
Other Posts of Interest
- Fall 2012 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Starwood’s Fall Promotion Is Double, Triple Points
- Marriott’s New MegaBonus Promotion Begins September 15
- Best Western Offers Double, Triple Points for Fall Stays
- Choice Hotels Offers 8,000 Points After Two Stays
- Earn Up to 65,000 Bonus Points for Hyatt Stays
- Wyndham Stays Earn Quadruple Points or Airline Miles
Stay in Touch