Since basically cloning Marriott’s Rewards program and rebranding it as Ritz-Carlton Rewards, in 2010, Ritz-Carlton hasn’t made much use of the program to actively promote its hotels.
But the few promotions it has launched have been good ones. And the latest is no exception.
Between July 1 and October 31, members of the Ritz-Carlton Rewards program will receive a certificate for a free night at a Tier 1 – 3 Ritz-Carlton after two qualifying stays.
The bonus may be earned up to two times, after four stays.
Registration is required, by September 30.
Deal or No Deal
Compared to last summer’s promotion — 30,000 bonus points after four or more nights — the new offer features what for many will be a lower qualification hurdle of two stays, each of which could be a one-nighter.
The generous four-month promotion period makes the bonus even more accessible.
This is one of the most lucrative of the current crop of hotel offers.
Other Posts of Interest
- Spring 2013 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Hilton’s 2nd Quarter Bonus: 1,000 or 2,000 Points Per Night (6/30/13)
- Get Gift Cards for Holiday Inn Resorts Stays (6/30/13)
- Earn Triple Miles for Hilton Stays in Vegas (6/30/13)
- Starwood’s New Promotion: Double Points (7/31/13)
- 10,000 Bonus Points for Two-Night Carlson Stays (7/31/13)
- Yet Another Summer Stay Offer from IHG Hotels: Double Points, Miles (7/31/13)
- Earn 8,000 Points After 2 Choice Stays (8/31/13)
- Marriott’s Popular MegaBonus Returns, Renamed (9/2/13)
Stay in Touch