Between September 26 and December 31, Hilton HHonors members can earn up to 15,000 Virgin Atlantic Flying Club bonus miles, as follows:
- 1,000 bonus miles for the first Hilton stay
- 2,000 bonus miles for the second stay
- 3,000 bonus miles for the third stay
- 4,000 bonus miles for the fourth stay
- 5,000 bonus Miles for the fifth stay
The bonus is in addition to the 1,000 miles normally earned for every stay, so the total earnings after five stays would be 20,000 miles.
Deal or No Deal
The way the promotion is structured, the first stay nets double miles, the second nets triple miles, and so on. And because the bonuses reward stays rather than nights, shorter stays are more lucrative, bonus-wise, than longer stays.
So the value of this offer depends on a combination of the length and frequency of your stays. A single long stay is at the ho-hum end of the spectrum. You can probably do better with one of the other fall hotel promotions. At the other extreme would be five single-night stays, for a total of 20,000 miles. That’s a compelling deal.
Other Posts of Interest
- Fall 2012 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Starwood’s Fall Promotion Is Double, Triple Points
- Marriott’s New MegaBonus Promotion Begins September 15
- Best Western Offers Double, Triple Points for Fall Stays
- Choice Hotels Offers 8,000 Points After Two Stays
- Earn Up to 65,000 Bonus Points for Hyatt Stays
- Wyndham Stays Earn Quadruple Points or Airline Miles
Stay in Touch