The JetBlue webpage copy promises &quot;triple TrueBlue points,&quot; although most program members will find themselves earning only twice the normal number of points.
Either way, this new JetBlue bonus offer is worth a look.
TrueBlue members can earn triple TrueBlue base points for JetBlue tickets purchased by December 30 and flown by February 15, 2012.
The bonus does not apply to flights taken between December 16, 2011, and January 3, 2012.
TrueBlue members normally earn three base points per $1 spent on tickets, plus an additional three points per $1 for tickets purchased on the JetBlue website, for a total of six points per $1.
The bonus only applies to the base points, not the extra points earned for booking online.
All in, you’re earning 12 points per $1, instead of the six points typically earned.
Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
Triple base points on any JetBlue flight. Good.
December 30 booking deadline. Manageable.
February 15, 2012, travel deadline. Generous.
Blackout dates. A definite negative.
Limitation to a single ticket. Also a negative, but it shouldn’t affect the average traveler.
Overall: Definitely an extra reason to consider JetBlue for any trips during the promotion period (but mind the blackout dates).
Other Posts of Interest
- Double Elite-Qualifying Miles From Frontier
- US Air Brings Back the Buy-Miles Bonus, with a New Restriction
- United Matches American’s Elite Bonus for Chicago Flights
- Delta Puts Elite Perks Up for Sale
- Where Do My Miles Go If American Goes Bankrupt?
- Earn More American AAdvantage Miles for Holiday Shopping
- Earn More Delta Miles for Holiday Shopping
- Which Airline Programs Are the Most (and Least) Generous?
- Earn More Shopping Miles From United
- Fly to Tokyo in Business Class for 50,000 AAdvantage Miles
Stay in Touch