With just over 800 hotels, La Quinta isn’t among the largest hotel chains. And it doesn’t offer the range of brands, amenities, and price points featured by the likes of Hilton, Marriott, and InterContinental.
Still, it’s a solid option in its segment. And a hefty bonus makes it even better.
Between January 1 and February 28, members of La Quinta Returns can earn quadruple United MileagePlus miles — the 250 miles normally earned plus an extra 750 — for stays at any La Quinta Inns & Suites hotels.
The bonus may be earned an unlimited number of times.
Deal or No Deal
Including the bonus, La Quinta stays during the promotion period are worth 1,000 United miles.
Assuming a United mile is worth about 1.2 cents, those 1,000 miles are worth $12. If your qualifying stay costs $100, then the earnings amount to a nice 12 percent rebate. That percentage increases or decreases as your spend-per-stay falls or rises.
The chief downside of this promotion is its short duration. Whereas most current winter hotel promotions last for three months, La Quinta’s remains in effect for just two months.
Other Posts of Interest
- Winter 2012/2013 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Earn Up to 8,000 Bonus Points at Best Western Hotels (1/31/13)
- Wyndham’s Winter Promotion Is 1,000 Bonus Points Per Stay (2/7/2013)
- Choice Hotels’ Winter Promotion Is Triple Points (2/20/13)
- From Red Lion: 5,000 Bonus Points Plus a Discount (2/28/12)
- Starwood’s Upcoming Bonus: Up to 18,000 Points (4/15/13)
Stay in Touch