While we’re waiting for official word from Marriot regarding their summer MegaBonus promotion, here’s a separate Marriott offer that will run concurrently with MegaBonus.
Between June 1 and August 31, Marriott Rewards members can earn quadruple miles in any of 12 airline programs for their second and subsequent stays at any of more than 3,400 hotels.
Participating airline programs:
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Frontier Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- JetBlue Airways
- Jet Airways JetPrivilege
- LifeMiles (Avianca-TACA)
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
- US Airways
Registration is required. And members must choose airline miles as their earning preference in their account profiles.
Deal or No Deal
For Marriott loyalists who are mile-collectors, this is a strong offer. Note, however, that not all of Marriott’s airline partners are participating, so do double-check the above list to confirm that your preferred airline is among those offering quadruple miles.
It’s safe to assume that this will not be combinable with the MegaBonus offer—which will be free nights or bonus points, rather than bonus miles—so if you’re more inclined toward Marriott Rewards points, the MegaBonus offer may be a better fit. We’ll have a review of the MegaBonus promotion soon. In the meantime, you should be able to view your offer by signing into the Marriott Rewards website and checking &quot;My Promotions.&quot;
Reader Reality Check
We’ve covered quite a few summer hotel promotions in the past few weeks. Which one looks the best to you?
Other Posts of Interest
- Earn a 3,000-Point Bonus for Best Western Stays This Summer
- Choice Hotels Offers 8,000 Points After Two Stays
- From Priority Club: Double Points, Miles for Spring, Summer Stays
- InterContinental Offers $75 Rebate for Weekend Stays
- Your Choice: Airline Miles or Hotel Points?
- Priority Club Launches Discounted Last Minute Reward Nights
- Hilton’s 2nd Quarter Promo: 1,000 Bonus Points Per Night
- Hyatt Offers 10,000 Bonus Points After Five Nights
Stay in Touch