Some deals are lucrative enough to stand on their own. This isn’t one of them.
Between November 12 and December 31, Dividend Miles members can earn extra miles for hotel stays and car rentals, as follows:
- 25 percent bonus miles for one or two hotel stays/car rentals
- 50 percent bonus miles for three or four hotel stays/car rentals
- 75 percent bonus miles for five or six hotel stays/car rentals
- 100 percent bonus miles for seven to 10 hotel stays/car rentals
Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
The normal US Airways mileage-earning rates for car rentals are all over the map, from 50 miles per day at Thrifty and Hertz, to two miles per $1 spent at National and Avis, to 250 miles per rental at Alamo.
For hotel stays, earning rates vary as well, from one mile for every $1 spent to 500 miles per stay, and so on.
Even with the bonuses, the earning rates are modest, so this promotion isn’t likely to be a game-changer for many travelers.
If, however, you’re already planning to earn US Airways miles to take advantage of one of the current hotel or rental-car promotions, you might as well sign up for this bonus as well.
Other Posts of Interest
- True or False: United Is “#1 in Award Seat Availability”?
- Delta Ups Award Prices on the QT
- Are Taxable Frequent Flyer Miles in Your Future?
- Where Do My Miles Go If American Goes Bankrupt?
- Which Airline Programs Are the Most (and Least) Generous?
Stay in Touch