Elite-qualifying airline miles for car rentals? That’s unusual, to say the least. In fact, this promotion may be breaking new ground.
Through November 30, Delta SkyMiles members will earn 250 bonus base miles plus 250 elite-qualifying miles (EQMs) for Hertz rentals of three or more days at participating airport locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Canada.
The promotion also boasts savings of up to 40 percent.
When booking, cite CDP 165385 to get the discount, and Promotion Code 175512 to get the bonus miles.
Deal or No Deal
The normal Delta earning rate for Hertz rentals is 100 base miles per day (200 for Medallion elite members).
With the bonus, you’d be earning 3.5 times the normal base miles, plus the 250 EQMs, for a three-day rental.
The 250 EQMs are just 1 percent of the 25,000 EQMs required to reach entry-level elite status.
It’s a small step, sure, but it’s a step in the right direction.
Other Posts of Interest
- True or False: United Is “#1 in Award Seat Availability”?
- Delta Ups Award Prices on the QT
- Are Taxable Frequent Flyer Miles in Your Future?
- Where Do My Miles Go If American Goes Bankrupt?
- Which Airline Programs Are the Most (and Least) Generous?
Stay in Touch