Hilton’s third-quarter HHonors promotion ended on September 30, and so far there’s no fourth-quarter offer to take its place. For those whose focus is airline miles, there is a promotion with Virgin Atlantic in effect. But the offer won’t be of interest to most U.S.-based travelers.
More likely to be relevant to our readers is this new two-pronged offer for Delta miles.
Between October 1 and December 15, HHonors members can earn 250 Delta elite-qualifying miles (EQMs) plus double base miles after qualifying stays of two or more nights.
There’s no limit to the number of bonus miles that may be earned with the promotion.
To earn the bonuses, HHonors members must select Delta as their preferred airline earning partner. Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
If you’re not a Delta miles collector, this offer is moot. If Delta miles do factor into your earning activity, neither the bonus EQMs nor the bonus base miles are hugely compelling individually.
But taken together, the two bonuses might just be enough to push Hilton to the forefront of your hotel choices.
Other Posts of Interest
- Fall 2012 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Starwood’s Fall Promotion Is Double, Triple Points
- Marriott’s New MegaBonus Promotion Begins September 15
- Best Western Offers Double, Triple Points for Fall Stays
- Choice Hotels Offers 8,000 Points After Two Stays
- Earn Up to 65,000 Bonus Points for Hyatt Stays
- Wyndham Stays Earn Quadruple Points or Airline Miles
Stay in Touch