As of October 1, JetBlue has a new frequent flyer partner, Emirates. While TrueBlue members can earn TrueBlue points for all Emirates flights, they can only earn bonus points on one route.
Through November 30, JetBlue TrueBlue members can earn bonus points on Emirates flightsbetween Washington, D.C., and Dubai, as follows:
- Triple TrueBlue points in first and business class
- Double TrueBlue points in economy class with Skywards Flex fares (Y, E, R, W)
- 1,000 TrueBlue points each way in economy class with saver fares (M, B, U, K, Q, L, T, V, X, H)
Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
The bonus for discounted coach is paltry.
And in any case, the promotion is limited to a single route.
Cue up polite applause.
On the other hand, if you’re a JetBlue loyalist traveling in business class to Dubai via Washington, triple points trumps the alternative.
Other Posts of Interest
- True or False: United Is “#1 in Award Seat Availability”?
- Delta Ups Award Prices on the QT
- Are Taxable Frequent Flyer Miles in Your Future?
- Where Do My Miles Go If American Goes Bankrupt?
- Which Airline Programs Are the Most (and Least) Generous?
Stay in Touch