In addition to its corporate fourth quarter promotion (1,000 bonus points for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday night stays), Hilton has bonus offers in place with Delta and Virgin Atlantic.
To the above list can now be added a bonus offer in conjunction with British Airways.
Between October 19 and December 31, Hilton HHonors members can earn up to 3,000 bonus Aviosin British Airways’ Executive Club program for one stay at a Hilton family hotel. (Avios, if you didn’t get the memo, is British Airways’ branded name for its frequent flyer miles.)
The bonus is based on the traveler’s Executive Club status, as follows:
- Blue members earn 1,000 bonus Avios
- Bronze members earn 1,500 bonus Avios
- Silver members earn 2,000 bonus Avios
- Gold members earn 3,000 bonus Avios
Registration is required. There’s a sweepstakes associated with the promotion, but according to the terms and conditions, it’s only open to Executive Club members with U.K. addresses.
Deal or No Deal
HHonors members who opt for fixed miles would normally earn 500 Avios for Hilton stays.
So the 1,000-Avios bonus for non-elite Executive Club members would amount to earning triple miles. That’s a decent incentive.
And for elite members, the bonuses are better still.
Other Posts of Interest
- Fall 2012 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Starwood’s Fall Promotion Is Double, Triple Points
- Marriott’s New MegaBonus Promotion Begins September 15
- Best Western Offers Double, Triple Points for Fall Stays
- Choice Hotels Offers 8,000 Points After Two Stays
- Earn Up to 65,000 Bonus Points for Hyatt Stays
- Wyndham Stays Earn Quadruple Points or Airline Miles
Stay in Touch