Best Western’s marketing can best be described as squirrely.
Sometimes they mount system-wide promotions. Sometimes their bonuses are region-specific. And other times they are conspicuously promotion-free.
If little else, this offer for bonus Southwest points at least has the virtue of simplicity.
Between December 20, 2012, and January 31, 2013, Best Western Rewards members can earn 600 Southwest Rapid Rewards bonus points for a Best Western stay.
The bonus may only be earned once per member.
Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
The normal earning rate for Rewards members who opt to earn Southwest points is 600 points per stay. So with the bonus, program members are earning double points.
As bonuses go, that’s pretty tepid. And limiting it to a single stay further weakens the promotion.
If you’re a Southwest partisan with an upcoming Best Western stay, this may work for you. Otherwise, there are other winter hotel promotions with more to recommend them.
Other Posts of Interest
- Winter 2012/2013 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Marriott’s New MegaBonus Promotion Begins September 15 (1/15/13)
- Earn Up to 8,000 Bonus Points at Best Western Hotels (1/31/13)
- Wyndham’s Winter Promotion Is 1,000 Bonus Points Per Stay (2/7/2013)
- Choice Hotels’ Winter Promotion Is Triple Points (2/20/13)
- From Red Lion: 5,000 Bonus Points Plus a Discount (2/28/12)
- Starwood’s Upcoming Bonus: Up to 18,000 Points (4/15/13)
Stay in Touch