Depending on your typing and Web skills, you could earn 500 American AAdvantage miles in as little as one minute. Here’s how:
- Like the American Airlines Facebook page.
- Like the AAdvantage Facebook page.
- Take the brief online survey — a few easy questions about your favorite and second-favorite loyalty programs.
That’s it … the miles are yours. However, according to the website: “We’ll try to deposit them quickly, but it may take 6-8 weeks.”
All participants will also be entered automatically into a sweepstakes with a grand prize of 50,000 AAdvantage miles, and three runner-up prizes of 25,000 miles each.
The survey and bonus will remain active through December 17 or until 200,000 people participate.
Deal or No Deal
If you’re able to complete the process in one minute, and AAdvantage miles are worth 1.2 cents each (my current valuation), you’ll have earned $6.00 worth of miles in one minute, which equates to $360 an hour. That calculation is likely to leave you bemoaning the fact that the miles may only be earned once per person.
Other Posts of Interest
- True or False: United Is “#1 in Award Seat Availability”?
- Delta Ups Award Prices on the QT
- Are Taxable Frequent Flyer Miles in Your Future?
- Where Do My Miles Go If American Goes Bankrupt?
- Which Airline Programs Are the Most (and Least) Generous?
Stay in Touch