As it did last summer, Ritz-Carlton is again offering a compelling bonus for stays of four or more nights.Offers DetailsMembers of the Ritz-Carlton Rewards program who complete a four-night stay at a participating Ritz-Carlton hotel between July 15 and October 15 will earn 30,000 bonus points.Registration is required, by September 15.Terms &amp; Conditions
- Non-participating hotels: Ritz-Carlton Millennia, Singapore, Ritz-Carlton Montreal, Phulay Bay, Ritz-Carlton Destination Club, Ritz-Carlton Residences, and partner hotels.
- Eligibility: Members of the Ritz-Carlton Rewards program as of June 14 and new members who were not previously members of the Marriott Rewards program can earn the bonus.
Deal or No DealRitz-Carltons are expensive. And four nights is a high hurdle.But 30,000 points is a hefty bonus — enough for a free night at a Tier 1 Ritz-Carlton hotel (nine in the U.S., 12 outside the U.S.), or for one or more free nights at Marriott hotels, depending on the category of hotel.So, if you earned the bonus points by staying at a Tier 1 Ritz and redeemed them for a free night at a Tier 1 Ritz, in effect you’d be getting five nights for the price of four, a 20 percent discount.Compared to other summer hotel promotions, Ritz-Carlton’s is among the more attractive.Other Posts of Interest
- Summer 2012 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Earn 50,000 Carlson Bonus Points for 1 Park Plaza Stay
- Hilton’s 3rd Quarter Promotion Is Double, Triple Points
- Marriott’s MegaMiles Promotion Returns in July
- From Best Western: a Free Night After 3 Stays