Between July 17 and September 30, Club Carlson members can earn 10,000 bonus points after every two-night stay at participating Radisson Blu, Radisson, Country Inns &amp; Suites, Park Inn, and Park Plaza hotels in the Asia-Pacific region.
Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
The normal earning rate for qualifying stays is 20 points per $1 spent. Assuming the two-night stays set you back $400 (two nights at $200 each), you’d earn 8,000 for them. So the bonus amounts to a bit more than double points. Not bad, but not exceptionally generous either, compared to other current hotel promotions.
The picture brightens somewhat if Club Carlson’s award pricing is factored into the equation.
The 18,000 total points earned for our hypothetical stay is enough for two free nights at Category 1 hotels, or one free night at a Category 2 hotel. One or two free nights after two paid nights. Why didn’t you say so?
Other Posts of Interest
- Summer 2012 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Earn 30,000 Bonus Points for Ritz-Carlton Stays
- Earn 50,000 Carlson Bonus Points for 1 Park Plaza Stay
- Marriott’s MegaMiles Promotion Returns in July
- From Best Western: a Free Night After 3 Stays
Stay in Touch