Many of the fall hotel promotions either ended recently or will end on December 31. Which means that new offers are in the pipeline.
Marriott has announced its upcoming MegaBonus offer, beginning in February, and I’ve just received details of InterContinental’s Priority Club bonus, for stays beginning in January. Stay tuned for full reviews.
For now, here’s Choice Hotels’ bonus offer for stays through February.
Between December 1, 2011, and February 29, 2012, Choice Privileges members can choose to earn double points or points plus airline miles for every qualifying stay at Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Sleep Inn, Clarion, MainStay Suites, Cambria Suites, Suburban Extended Stay, Ascend Collection, EconoLodge, or Rodeway Inn hotels.
To earn the bonus, non-elite Choice Privileges members must book their stays on the Choice website or by calling 1-800-4-CHOICE. Diamond and Platinum elite members may book their stays through any channel.
Only members with U.S. or Canadian addresses are eligible.
Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
Double points are a solid if unspectacular bonus.
The rest of the promotion’s terms are eminently consumer-friendly:
- A three-month earning window.
- All stays count, not just the second and subsequent stay.
- No limit to the number of times the bonus may be earned.
- Stays at all Choice hotels qualify.
- Choice of extra points or points plus miles.
For Choice loyalists, this promotion is a good reason to remain committed. For others, it’s a reason to consider Choice for any upcoming hotel stays.
Other Posts of Interest
- 4th Quarter Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Carlson Offers a Bonus for Award Stays
- From Hyatt: Gold Passport Points for Dining, Spa Services
- Redeem Marriott Points for Flights, Car Rentals
- Earn A Free Night After Five Hilton Resort Nights
- From Wyndham: a Free Night After Two Stays
- Hyatt Adds Elite Perks, Changes Award Prices
- Get Texts to Get 500 Priority Club Bonus Points
- Book InterCon Stays by Smartphone to Earn a Priority Club Bonus
- Book Priority Club Hotels for Just 5,000 Points With PointBreaks
- Hilton Points Go Further With Point Stretcher Awards
- Your Choice: Airline Miles or Hotel Points?
Stay in Touch