As reported earlier this week, American’s 30th anniversary promotion, Deal 30, consists of 30 frequent flyer deals, one every weekday, through May 27.
That’s too many offers to review in these blog posts. And no doubt many of them won’t be blog-worthy anyway.
But over the next five weeks, I’ll be highlighting those Deal 30 offers that are either especially easy or unusually lucrative.
This one falls neatly into the &quot;easy&quot; category.
Through May 27, AAdvantage members can earn 3,000 bonus miles by completing all three of the following:
- Spend a total of $30 with the AAdvantage eShopping mall.
- Spend a total of $30 with the AAdvantage Dining program.
- Complete a flight on American Airlines or earn miles with an AAdvantage car or hotel partner.
Advance registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
If you’re a moderately active AAdvantage member, this is an easy 3,000 miles for activities you’d probably engage in anyway. And perhaps a good reminder: If you’re not already earning miles for dining and online shopping, you should be.
Reader Reality Check
Do you regularly earn AAdvantage miles for dining and shopping online?
Other Posts of Interest
- American Launches 30 Days of Frequent Flyer Deals
- The Comeback: 100,000 Miles for British Airways’ Credit Cards
- Earn Shopping Miles (and More Shopping Miles) From American
- From American: Bonus Miles for 10 New Los Angeles Flights
- Redeem Your Frequent Flyer Miles for Money
- Best Western Offers Bonus Miles, Cash Cards for Spring Stays