If your New Year’s resolutions include getting back into tip-top physical shape, you can earn 2,000 United MileagePlus bonus miles by joining one of 10,000 U.S. fitness centers in the MileagePlus Fitness network.
Participating gyms include those operated by such big names as Bally, 24 Hour Fitness, Curves, and Anytime Fitness, plus many local independent facilities.
According to the FAQ, “MileagePlus Fitness offers an extra 15% off of the Total Gym-direct price every day.” I’d still recommend confirming that the membership price including miles is indeed discounted from, or at least comparable to, the normal membership price as there may be local promotions in effect that offer better value.
Other Posts of Interest
- True or False: United Is “#1 in Award Seat Availability”?
- Delta Ups Award Prices on the QT
- Are Taxable Frequent Flyer Miles in Your Future?
- Where Do My Miles Go If American Goes Bankrupt?
- Which Airline Programs Are the Most (and Least) Generous?
Stay in Touch