This is at least the third time that Best Western has run the same promotion.
It’s a strong offer, so that’s a good thing.
Between June 17 and August 18, members of Best Western’s Rewards program can earn one free-night voucher after completing three separate stays at participating Best Western hotels.
The free-night voucher is valid through January 31, 2014, at any Best Western hotel in the U.S., Canada, or the Caribbean.
Program members can also earn 1,000 bonus points by paying for all three qualifying stays with a Best Western Rewards MasterCard.
Registration is required, by July 28.
Deal or No Deal
In a best case scenario — three one-night stays at cheaper Best Westerns to qualify; the voucher redeemed for a free night at a pricier property — this promotion is capable of delivering solid value.
The question for many travelers: Will you be able to make the three required stays within the narrow two-month qualification window?
If not, there are more accessible hotel bonuses on offer, including a free night from Marriott after two stays by September 2.
Other Posts of Interest
- Spring 2013 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Hilton’s 2nd Quarter Bonus: 1,000 or 2,000 Points Per Night (6/30/13)
- Get Gift Cards for Holiday Inn Resorts Stays (6/30/13)
- Earn Triple Miles for Hilton Stays in Vegas (6/30/13)
- Starwood’s New Promotion: Double Points (7/31/13)
- 10,000 Bonus Points for Two-Night Carlson Stays (7/31/13)
- Yet Another Summer Stay Offer from IHG Hotels: Double Points, Miles (7/31/13)
- Earn 8,000 Points After 2 Choice Stays (8/31/13)
- Marriott’s Popular MegaBonus Returns, Renamed (9/2/13)
Stay in Touch