Among the hotels late in launching their winter promotions are Best Western and Hyatt.
Best Western’s is reviewed here. Look for a write-up on Hyatt’s next week.
Between February 6 and April 8, Best Western Rewards members will earn a free-night voucher after three qualifying Best Western stays.
Voucher may be redeemed at any Best Western hotel, subject to availability, but must be used by June 30, 2012.
If the three qualifying stays are charged to a Best Western Rewards MasterCard, the member will earn 1,000 Rewards bonus points as well.
Registration is required, but the registration link won’t be live until February 6.
Deal or No Deal
There are three noteworthy negatives to this offer.
First is the promotion period: just over two months, versus three months for a number of competing promotions.
Second, and of less practical consequence to most, is the limit of one free night after three stays.
And the third is the June 30 deadline for completing the free night stay. It would have been nice to give Rewards members at least through the summer to take the free stay.
Nevertheless, a free night after three one-night stays is solid value proposition — among the best of the current hotel promotions, in fact.
Reader Reality Check
What are your picks for the best winter hotel promotions?
Other Posts of Interest
- Winter 2012 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Marriott’s Winter MegaBonus Is 1 Free Night After 2 Stays
- Another Hilton 1st Quarter Bonus: Airline Miles
- Carlson’s May Be the Best Winter Hotel Promotion
- Priority Club’s Winter Promotion: Double Points or Miles
- Priority Club Award Prices Will Increase
- Marriott’s New MegaMile Offer: 2,000 Miles Per Stay
- Hilton’s First-Quarter Bonus Targets Weekend Stays
- Starwood’s 1st Quarter Promo Is Double, Triple Points
- Choice Hotels Doubles the Points for Winter Stays
- Carlson Offers a Bonus for Award Stays
- From Hyatt: Gold Passport Points for Dining, Spa Services
- Redeem Marriott Points for Flights, Car Rentals
- Earn A Free Night After Five Hilton Resort Nights
- Hyatt Adds Elite Perks, Changes Award Prices
- Get Texts to Get 500 Priority Club Bonus Points
- Book InterCon Stays by Smartphone to Earn a Priority Club Bonus
- Book Priority Club Hotels for Just 5,000 Points With PointBreaks
- Your Choice: Airline Miles or Hotel Points?
Stay in Touch