Through September 30, Best Western Rewards members can earn a 1,000-point bonus for every completed Best Western stay booked through the company’s new Best Western to Go mobile app.
The app is available as a free download for both Android and iPhone platforms.
Deal or No Deal
Best Western Rewards members normally earn 10 points for every $1 spent. So earning a 1,000-point bonus for a one-night $100 stay would amount to earning double points. Better than nothing, but probably not a game-changer for most.
Making the bonus more compelling, it should be combinable with Best Western’s systemwide summer promotion: a free night after three stays.
Before committing to any stay, check out our summary of summer hotel bonuses.
Other Posts of Interest
- Summer 2013 Hotel Promotions, Compared
- Starwood’s New Promotion: Double Points (7/31/13)
- 10,000 Bonus Points for Two-Night Carlson Stays (7/31/13)
- Yet Another Summer Stay Offer from IHG Hotels: Double Points, Miles(7/31/13)
- Best Western Offers a Free Night After 3 Stays (8/18/13)
- Earn 8,000 Points After 2 Choice Stays (8/31/13)
- Marriott’s Popular MegaBonus Returns, Renamed (9/2/13)
Stay in Touch