Miles and points? How about ice-cream sundaes?
July is National Ice Cream Month, so designated by President Ronald Reagan in 1984. And on Tuesday, July 19, Omni hotels will treat their guests to &quot;a complimentary ice cream social —complete with a Design-Your-Own Sundae Bar.&quot;
The ice cream will be from Haagen-Dazs, vanilla and chocolate, with such toppings as Frangelico-flavored whipped cream, brownie chunks, crumbled chocolate chip cookies, Butterfingers, Heath Bars, M&amp;Ms, butterscotch, strawberry, caramel and chocolate fudge sauces, pecans, chocolate chips, and cherries.
The &quot;bar&quot; will be open between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m.
While a nice touch, a free sundae is hardly incentive enough to choose one hotel over another. But it just so happens that Omni also has a very attractive promotion in place for stays through September 6: a free night in conjunction with one or more paid nights.
That promotion only applies to Select Guest members arriving on Thursdays, Fridays, or Saturdays. So if you arrived on a Saturday and stayed four nights—three paid nights plus the fourth night free—you’d earn a free night and a free sundae.
A double-dip, if you will.
Other Posts of Interest
- Earn Quintuple Aeroplan Miles for Hyatt Stays
- Drive Away With a $40 Gas Card for Aloft, Element, Four Points Stays
- Earn Double Welcomerewards Credits for Stays Booked at Hotels.com
- Hilton Offers Double Points or Miles for 3rd-Quarter Stays
- InterContinental Adds More Priority Club Bonus Options for Summer Stays
- Visa Signature Cardholders Get Hilton Elite Perks
- From Best Western: a Free Night or Bonus Miles for Summer Stays
- Marriott Offers a Free Night After Two Stays This Summer
- Choice Hotels Offers 8,000 Points After Two Stays
- From Priority Club: Double Points, Miles for Spring, Summer Stays
- InterContinental Offers $75 Rebate for Weekend Stays
- Your Choice: Airline Miles or Hotel Points?
- Priority Club Launches Discounted Last Minute Reward Nights
Stay in Touch