Flash sales always come with limitations. Limited time to act. Limited inventory. Limited returns.
The fewer the limitations, and the less restrictive they are, the better the sale.
This is a good one.
Between Wednesday, August 15 at 12 noon EDT, and Thursday, August 16 at 12 noon EDT, Priority Club Rewards members can book an award night at any Holiday Inn Resort hotel (exceptions: Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort and Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos) between September 4 and November 2 for 12,500 points.
That’s a 50 percent discount over the normal cost of Holiday Inn Resorts award nights.
Deal or No Deal
Most Holiday Inn Resorts participating — nice.
A 24-hour window to book — OK. It is a flash sale, after all.
A 50 percent discount on award prices — great.
A two-month window for discounted stays — more than adequate.
If you can squeeze your booking in during those scant 24 hours, the other limitations aren’t deal-breakers. And the discount is definitely worth taking advantage of.
Go for it!
Other Posts of Interest
- Who’s in Favor of a US Airways-American Merger?
- Is the Credit Card Rewards Bubble Set to Burst?
- Flights to Hong Kong for 4 Frequent Flyer Miles? C’mon!
- Are Taxable Frequent Flyer Miles in Your Future?
- Which Airline Programs Are the Most (and Least) Generous?
Stay in Touch