JetBlue had a triple points offer in effect through November 15, in response to comparable promotions from Southwest and AirTran.
For no particular reason, they are reprising that offer, but only for the few remaining days in 2012.
Through December 31, TrueBlue members can earn triple points on all JetBlue flights booked and flown by year’s end. The offer is valid on new reservations only, and only for flights booked at jetblue.com.
There’s no limit to the number of points that may be earned during the promotion period.
Registration is required.
Deal or No Deal
Triple points. Great.
All flights. Great.
No maximum earnings. Great.
But a two-week promotion period, with no advance notice? C’mon, JetBlue, where’s your holiday spirit!
Reader Reality Check
For you, is this offer a game-changer, a non-starter, or a poke in the eye with a sharp stick?
Other Posts of Interest
- True or False: United Is “#1 in Award Seat Availability”?
- Delta Ups Award Prices on the QT
- Are Taxable Frequent Flyer Miles in Your Future?
- Where Do My Miles Go If American Goes Bankrupt?
- Which Airline Programs Are the Most (and Least) Generous?
Stay in Touch